Our services run deep and are backed by over fifteen years of experience.
• Inspection Engineers
• Authorized Inspector API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspection
• Authorized Inspector API 570 Piping Inspection
• Authorized Inspector API 653 Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection
• Welding Inspectors – CSWIP and AWS
• ASNT Level III (PAUT, ET, UT, RT, PT, MT)
• ASNT Level II Technicians – PAUT, ET, UT, RT, RTFI, PT, MT
• CSWIP Inspectors – PAUT
• PCN Level II Technicians – UT, RT, RTFI, PT, MT
• Rope Access Technicians Level III by IRATA
• Rope Access Technicians Level II by IRATA
• Rope Access Technicians Level I by IRATA
• Coating Inspectors
• Coating Technicians – BGAS
• Subsea Inspection Engineers
• Project Planner
Integrity inspection and nondestructive testing has been a worldwide practice for ages in order to determine and analyze potential hazard, potential safety risk of the asset and worker and establish control measures and strategy to maintain serviceability of asset. Vision Onde Sdn. Bhd. offers the following services of conventional and advanced NDT.
• Conventional NDT Services
– Radiography Testing
– Ultrasonic Testing
– Magnetic Particle Testing
– Dye/Liquid Penetrant Testing
– Visual Inspection
– Eddy Current Testing
• Advanced NDT Services
– Coating Inspection
– Computerized Radiography Testing
– Corrosion Monitoring – C-Scan and B-Scan UT
– Corrosion Under Insulation – Pulse Eddy Current Testing
– Eddy Current Array
– Long Range Ultrasonic Testing
– Magnetic Flux Leakage Testing
– Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
– Positive Metal Identification
– Videoscope/Boroscope Inspection
Whether inspection, NDT or maintenance, rope access techniques has been widely used. Works that locations are none accessible and for overboard activities have been made possible with the advent of this rope access technique performed by a certified and competent rope access technicians that Vision One Sdn. Bhd. has to offer.
Vision One Sdn. Bhd. specializes in the design and manufacture of the below listed. Our end-users include EPCC contractors, offshore structure fabricators, process package specialists, etc. in the oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries of the domestic and international markets.
1. Process Pressure Vessels
a. Columns and Towers
c. Mixing Vessels
2. Heat Transfer Equipment
a. Air Cooler
b. Heat Exchanger
3. Storage Facilities
b. Rotary Equipment
c. Ducting Works
d. Mechanical Equipment
5. Process Skid Packages and Modules
6. Spreader Bar Design and fabrication for subsea lifting.
7. Pipeline loop testing for Pipe pigging test from size from 6 inch up to 26 inch pig size.
8. Structural skid for subsea anodes frame.
9. Pipeline in-situ repair fabrication
10. Pipeline in-situ coating and field joint coating repair
11. Pressurize export skid for storage tanks discharge system
12. Concrete mattress for subsea pipeline protection.
PIGGING LOOP TEST FACILITY
PIGGING LOOP TEST FACILITY
PIPELINE STORAGE AREA 26” size
PIPELINE STORAGE AREA 4” size
SUBSEA MATTRESS STORAGE
RADIATION SOURCE – BOMB PIT